This website and all its contents, including texts, still or animated images, databases, programs,named below ‘CYMBELINE’, is the property the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S, with capital of 450.000 euros, registered with the Register of Commerce and Companies of PARIS under number 808 498 745 whose registered office is located 348, rue Saint Jacques. – 75005 PARIS Phone. 01 64 78 56 50.
The project manager of the publication is Jean-Philippe Lautraite, as President and CEO.
The service provider hosting the site is the company: ANTARES – 10 rue de l’Aspirant d’Argent – 92300 Levallois-Perret – FRANCE
- The user of the website recognizes CYMBELINE have the competence and means to access and use this website acknowledges having verified that the configuration used contains no viruses and it is in perfect condition.
- L’utilisateur reconnaît également avoir pris connaissance de la présente notice légale et s’engage à la respecter.
- CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S doesn’t grant to the user that permission to view its contents privately and personal. CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S allows the user:
- electronically reproduce the content of the website CYMBELINE for the sole purpose of viewing pages opened by its software navigation.
- to make a paper print copy of the sole purposes private under the conditions of Article L122-5 of the Code Intellectual property.
- Any other use not expressly referred to herein is not allowed and requires the prior written by CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S The brands of the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S, and logos appearing on the website CYMBELINE, software, databases,text,images animated or not, etc., cannot be reproduced or extracted wholly or partially without the prior express consent of CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S Consequently, the user acknowledges that the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages that could result from the access or use of the website CYMBELINE therefore the user assumes all risks related to the use website CYMBELINE.
- The website CYMBELINE content is scalable. CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S reserves the right to edit, delete, interrupt, improve the content, the characteristics of CYMBELINE website and without the imprint notice. The users of the website CYMBELINE shall refer to each of the said consultation site the last version of the website disclaimer Internet CYMBELINE, which are enforceable against downloaded on the line.
The trademarks, logos, trade names, website architecture CYMBELINE, its content as well as software, texts, images animated or not, and all other components of the website are protected by copyright, trademark law or other intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S, unless otherwise stated. Any reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited.
All requests, omissions, errors or corrections can be sent to the webmaster of the website CYMBELINE to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information that may be collected on the CYMBELINE website is intended for the processing of user requests and may also be used for administrative and / or commercial purposes.
The information is obtained by means of the forms present on the CYMBELINE website or are automatically collected by the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S through techniques to track your navigation. By browsing this site, you declare that you accept the possibility for the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S to use these techniques to trace your navigation within the services and thus collect data about you. As such, the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S may be required in certain cases to ask you to enter your surname, first name, email address, telephone number, city of residence and the place and date of your wedding. By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed by CYMBELINE for the purposes indicated below. In accordance with the conditions stipulated by the law n ° 078-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing and to the Data-processing law and Freedoms of January 6th, 1978 modified, CYMBELINE informs you of the following elements:
1 – Identity of the controller
The data controller is Mr. Jean-Philippe LAUTRAITE of the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S whose registered office is located at 348, rue Saint Jacques – 75005 PARIS Tel. +33 1 64 78 56 50.
2 – Purposes of treatment
CYMBELINE may process your personal information for the purpose of:
– provide you with the information and / or services you have requested via our forms
– collect information enabling us to improve our site, our products and services (including cookies)
– to be able to contact you about various events related to CYMBELINE, including your request for an appointment
– to propose you services of CYMBELINE partners, searchable on the interface named Partnerships.
3 – Recipients
Only the company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S is the recipient of your Personal Information. These are only forwarded to a third party if you have made an appointment request by selecting a shop as the recipient of your request. In this case, the shop itself will be the recipient of your personal data and will undertake to respect our conditions of use and management. Neither CYMBELINE, nor any of its subcontractors and / or third parties, sells the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
4 – Shelf life
Your Personal Information is kept by CYMBELINE only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above which can not in any case exceed 24 months.
5 – Computer rights and freedoms
In accordance with the conditions laid down by law n ° 078-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, you have at any time a right of access, communication, rectification, opposition, updating and deleting personal data about you. To exercise any of these rights, please write to CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S, whose address is: CYMBELINE FOREVER – 2, rue GAMBETTA – 77210 AVON – FRANCE or by email at the following address: email@example.com .
Due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data that is the responsibility of CYMBELINE, you are informed that your application will be processed provided you provide proof of your identity, including a signed photocopy of your valid identity (in case of written request) or a scan (in case of request by email). CYMBELINE informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose your request for security reasons.
CYMBELINE agrees to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a period not exceeding 1 month from the receipt of your request.
Your visit to the CYMBELINE website results in the creation of a session cookie. It records information about the navigation of your digital media on our website (the pages viewed, the date and time of consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs to improve the interactivity and performance of our website. None of this information is the subject of a communication to third parties. You have the possibility to oppose the recording of these cookies by modifying the security parameters of.
Company CYMBELINE FOREVER S.A.S
Marques : CYMBELINE – HARRIET DE PRAG – POUR UN OUI BY CYMBELINE – MARIÉES DE FRANCE – MARIÉES DE PARIS – EMELIE COSTA – MONIQUE DELAROCHE – CYMBELINE LE SOIR